At Nelson Laboratories, our values hinge on quality, service, and expertise. Our quality systems and world-class facilities are part of what elevates us in the MedTech industry.
We recently completed a two-year renovation to our state-of-the-art ISO Class 5 cleanroom. This space is where we perform important product sterility testing.
“I commend our product sterility team and laboratory management for the great coordination and management of this project,” said Jeff Hone, Vice President of Quality at Nelson Laboratories. “This puts us in a state of compliance with our cleanroom that will serve us for years to come.”
During the cleanroom renovations:
- The isolator testing units were moved to a new, dedicated testing space to allow for more room related to product sterility testing – (additional space for sample processing and storage)
- The floors were resurfaced with a solvent resistant surface to improve the ability to clean
- The cleanroom walls were replaced with a high end cleanroom surface which is chemical resistant, easily sanitized and highly durable
- Two new laminar flow hoods were installed
- Low particulate construction materials were used to improve particulate interface
If you have any questions, please contact the Sterility Department Section Leader, Jonathan Swenson, at email@example.com.