Accelerate your time to market with Nelson Laboratories, Inc. medical device packaging validation services. For a limited time we are offering an accelerated aging discount of 28% off list price! To take advantage of this special promotional rate, contact your Nelson Labs sales representative for a quote at 801-290-7502, firstname.lastname@example.org, request a quote, or submit samples.
PACKAGING VALIDATION OFFER:
- Samples delivered to Nelson Laboratories for accelerated aging tests between 16 Sep 2014 and 31 Dec 2014 are eligible
- Accelerated Aging discounted to $25/day (that’s a $10/day discount, or 28% off list)
- Receive an additional 5% discount on post-aging packaging validation tests
- Promotion valid for up to 3 years accelerated aging chamber time (generally 19.5 weeks)
- Restrictions apply, see qualifying test parameters below
QUALIFYING TEST PARAMETERS:
Nelson Labs offers multiple chambers and parameter ranges to meet your needs. For our promotional event we have four parameters available. Promotional rate includes sample sizes up to 10 cubic feet. Sets larger than 10 cubic feet or requiring customized chamber temperatures are not eligible.
- Parameter #1: 55 ± 4°C, 50% RH
- Parameter #2: 60 ± 4°C, ambient RH (20-40%)
- Parameter #3: 40 ± 4°C, ambient RH (20-40%)
- Parameter #4: 30 ± 4°C, ambient RH (20-40%)
- Submission window: 16 Sep 2014 – 31 Dec 2014
NELSON LABS PACKAGE TESTING SOLUTIONS:
Nelson Labs offers a wide variety of medical device packaging validations including but not limited to:
- Package Types: Porous Packaging, Non-Porous Packaging, & Poly/Tyvek Tray Validations
- Packaging Strength, Integrity & Shelf Life: Accelerated Aging, Real-Time Aging, Transportation & Distribution Simulation, Bubble Emission, Burst, Whole Package Integrity, Seal Peel, Dye Migration, Microbial Ranking, and more.
To learn more contact Nelson Labs’ sales at 801-290-7502, email@example.com.
ABOUT ACCELERATED AGING:
The Accelerated Aging test simulates real-time aging of porous and non-porous materials. This test enables manufacturers to get their products to market faster. Nelson Laboratories performs this test in compliance with ASTM F1980 and ISO 11607 “Packaging for terminally sterilized medical devices.” Note that while accelerated aging is optional, real-time aging is required when establishing an expiration date.
QUESTIONS? VISIT NELSON LABS AT THESE UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Interphex Puerto Rico October 16 – 17, 2014, booth #318
- PDA 9th Annual Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Micro October 20 – 21, 2014, booth #209
- MD&M Minneapolis October 29 – 30, 2014, booth #1718
- Science of Sterilization Validation Seminar San Diego November 10 – 12, 2014
About Nelson Labs: Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of testing and consulting services. We know that every test matters and requires solutions that improve patient outcomes. We call it The Science of Success™. It means working with clients to ensure the safety and efficacy of every product. Learn more at www.nelsonlabs.com.